Get updates on new Chinese topics

你真的总是对吗?

Discussion Questions

  1. 1.你真的常常对,还是在自我想象?
    Are you really right so often, or are you just imagining it?
  2. 2.哪个‘真相’让你后悔过?
    Which 'truth' of yours was later embarrassingly wrong?
  3. 3.你的‘我早就跟你说了’是如何让别人烦恼的?
    How do you annoy others with your 'I told you so'?
  4. 4.在什么情况下,明知道老板错了,你会保持沉默?
    When do you keep your mouth shut even though you know the boss is wrong?
  5. 5.如果我的阴谋论被证实,怎么办?
    What do you do when your conspiracy theory turns out to be true?
  6. 6.当没有人听你的警告时,你会怎么处理?
    How do you deal with it when nobody listens to your warnings?
  7. 7.说真话什么时候勇敢,什么时候只会令人厌烦?
    When is it brave to tell the truth, and when is it just annoying?
  8. 8.你为当那个‘扫兴者’付出了什么代价?
    What price do you pay for being the spoilsport?
  9. 9.看着别人三年后发生的事,这让你多孤独?
    How lonely does it make you to see what happens three years before everyone else?
  10. 10.你印象最深的‘我早就跟你说了’的场合是什么?
    What was your best 'I told you so' situation?
  11. 11.你是否后悔当揭发者?
    When do you regret having been a whistleblower?
  12. 12.是受欢迎但错误,还是孤独但对呢?哪个更好?
    Is it better to be popular and wrong or lonely and right?
  13. 13.你多常把‘对’跟‘更懂’搞混了?
    How often do you confuse 'being right' with 'knowing better'?
  14. 14.当你不受欢迎的观点突然流行时,你会做什么?
    What do you do when your unpopular opinion suddenly becomes trendy?

Vocabulary

想象 (xiǎngxiàng) - to imagine
阴谋论 (yīnmóulùn) - conspiracy theory
扫兴者 (sǎoxìngzhě) - spoilsport
揭发者 (jiēfāzhě) - whistleblower
更懂 (gèng dǒng) - to know better
受欢迎 (shòu huānyíng) - popular
流行 (liúxíng) - trendy
后悔 (hòuhuǐ) - to regret
混淆 (hùnxiáo) - to confuse
不受欢迎 (bù shòu huānyíng) - unpopular
所谓 (suǒwèi) - supposed
据说 (jùshuō) - allegedly

Useful Phrases

我不确定我是否总是对的。

I'm not sure if I'm really always right.

发现我误解了事情后,我感到很尴尬。

I was embarrassed to find out that I had misunderstood the story.

有时我会说‘我早就跟你说了’来确认我的观点。

Sometimes I say 'I told you so' to confirm my opinion.

当我意识到老板不够明智时,我常常保持沉默。

I often keep quiet when I realize that the boss is not well-informed.

如果我的阴谋论被证实,我会感到惊讶。

If my conspiracy theory turns out to be true, I am surprised.

质疑自己的观点很重要,即使自己充满信心。

It is important to question one's own opinion, even when one is convinced.

我发现有时候不说话更好。

I've learned that sometimes it's better to say nothing.

尴尬的错误可以帮助我们变得更聪明。

Embarrassing mistakes can help us become smarter.

我努力清晰地表达我的观点。

I try to formulate my arguments clearly and understandably.

有趣的是,真相会随着时间的推移而改变。

It is interesting to see how truths can change over time.

Related Topics

Stay Updated

Get notified about new Chinese learning topics and features.